New exhibitons for this summer are:
- Art Avatar 2 – by artist Pia Myrvold. An interactive exhibition previously displayed in Centre Pompidou, Paris, France. On display until 30th of July.
- Furniture production in Sandnes from 1870 to 1970 – Sandnes town’s furniture history. Available until 30th November.
- Energy show – entertaining show including our Tesla Coil!
- Shows in the Planetarium. Mostly in Norwegian but also for English speaking visitors. See summerprogram her
- Drop-in activities in our Green Lab – fun DIY activities
- Experience 500.000 volts! – Tesla coil demo
- Visitors workshop: BeeBots, try a carpenters tools, and other activities for families
- The Planet Path in Sandved park sentrally located in Sandnes. Walk or bike past our solar system in scale 1:1 billion. Get your activity booklet in the reception (in Norwegian)
- Visit our garden outside the reception. Pick berries and herbs and have a taste!
Visit 7 of our branches and get your Summer pass stamped. Receive a prize after visiting 4!
Our shop has a wide variety of exciting gifts for all ages and the café has good food to build up your energy levels.
Opening hours this summer:
Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 to 16:00
Saturday: 11:00 to 16:00
Sunday: 12:00 – 17:00