Planning to stay in the Stavanger, Sandnes and Jæren region this summer? Enjoy a day at Vitengarden, experience the interactive exhibitions indoor and outdoor. Vitengarden is a great place for families, but the collections of tractors and agricultural equipment is an interesting sight for everyone.
Activities to take part in:
- meet farm animals such as hens, geese, horses, cows, sheep and pigs
- jump in the hay in the barn
- experience the outdoor exhibition – try to stand still in the windmachine, shoot with waterguns, pump and play with water
- make your own plough in the factory
- compete against the robot
- mix your own biogas
- and much more!!
The café servers homecooked meals, sandwiches, soups and cakes. There are a barbequearea outside free to use for all guests. Here, there are also a volleyballnet and small tractors to drive.
The shop is often, full of giftideas for yourself or a friend.
Monday – Friday 10 am – 4 pm
Sundag 12 am – 5 pm
Vitengarden aims to be a safe place to visit this summer, both for our guests and are staff. Extra caution has been taken in order to pre
- freequent cleaning of surfaces and interactive installation
- a few installations are closed down
- maximum number of guests indoor at the same time – however there are lots of space outside if this occurs
- no buffet in cafè
- signage where ques are expected